Saturday, April 4, 2009

more bars in more places

AT&T has made many commercials that are all very similar. Every screen shot shows a line up of something that symbolizes the AT&T slogan, "more bars in more places."

Their latest commercial shows a dad going away for a business trip, but everywhere he goes he takes pictures of his daughter's little stuffed monkey she put in his briefcase. Evey picture has a stack of objects from shortest to tallest. AT&T pride themselves on having the phone company with the fewest dropped calls.

I always liked those commercials. I would always try and find the set of bars that were hidden in the screen shot. Sometimes they were in the form of towers, or boats, or stuffed animals. Regardless, I found it entertaining.

At a youth basketball league at my church we had the team line up from shortest to tallest, and I heard a couple say, "more bars in more places." It's funny how a line up of bars reminds people of AT&T now.

No comments:

Post a Comment